AMERICAN PORCELAIN URN SHAPE VINTAGE TABLE LAMP [SOLD]
This is a lovely quality hand-painted American vintage porcelain table lamp.
This Vintage American Porcelain Table Lamp is well executed with a beautiful hand-painted flower on the front side with applied gold gilding to accentuate the flower. It is mounted on a solid brass round base. It was manufactured approximately 1940-1950.
COMMENT: With today's trends about bringing the outdoors indoors, this pretty lamp can easily accommodate such decor. The pleasant army or hunter green background with a soft hue of pink pronounces the naturalistic flower center.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
- 20.50" (without shade, from base of lamp to top of light socket)
Lamp Base Diameter:
- 6.50" (Round)
- All Table Lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will NOT be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are not sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
CONDITION: Great! There is no damage or restoration.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001287
SALE PRICE: $125.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.