AMERICAN SWIRLED BRASS AND CRYSTAL VINTAGE TABLE LAMP [SOLD]
This charming little boudoir table lamp is of American manufacture and dates approximately 1960-1970.
American vintage swirled brass and pressed crystal table lamp. This unique little table lamp has an interesting combination form of brass and crystal in it's stem and is mounted upon a square ornate base.
COMMENT: Makes a charming little bedside or boudoir table lamp!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
- 16.50" (without shade, from base of lamp to top of light socket)
- 26.50" (with shade, including harp)
Lamp Base Diameter:
- 4.50" by 4.50 (square)
- All Table Lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will NOT be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are not sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001306
SALE PRICE: $50.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.