AMERICAN VINTAGE GILDED FLORAL GREEN GLASS METAL TABLE LAMP
For charming ambiance, this emerald green globe lamp can easily create a quiet moment in one's favorite arm chair with one's favorite novel.
This vintage table lamp is executed in the Victorian style with an oil lamp green globe at the top which has a beautiful gilded floral motif. The stem has a vine design mounted upon a gilded stem which in turn is mounted upon a round marble base.
COMMENT: For old country charm and warmth, this vintage table lamp can comfortably meet the decor.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
- 24.25" (without shade, from base of lamp to top of light socket)
- " (with shade, including harp)
Lamp Base Diameter:
- 6.25" (round)
- All Table Lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will NOT be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are not sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
CONDITION: The lamp is in very good condition with a painted gold stem.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001294
SALE PRICE: $150.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.