AMERICAN VINTAGE PRESSED GLASS DIAMOND DESIGN TABLE LAMP
A very interesting vintage 1940s American pressed glass table lamp! It has an interesting combination of pressed glass patterns in its stem composition which descends into a very ornate gilded metal base.
This unique American diamond pattern pressed glass lamp has an urn shape stem on a gold gilded acanthus leaf design on a skirted metal base. It was manufactured approximately 1940-1950.
COMMENT: For uniqueness with a difference this vintage table lamp can fit comfortably into a more traditional decor reminiscent of old country charm.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
- 23.75" (without shade, from base of lamp to top of light socket)
- " (with shade, including harp)
Lamp Base Diameter:
- All Table Lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will NOT be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are not sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001290
SALE PRICE: $175.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.