Blown Glass Boudoir Vintage Table Lamp with Cut Crystal Shade [SOLD]
Czechoslovakia Blown Glass Boudoir Table Lamp with Cut & Engraved Floral Crystal Shade
This Elegant Blown Glass Boudoir Table Lamp with its absolutely gorgeous engraved cut crystal shade was manufactured in Czechoslovakia approximately 1950-1960. The cut crystal shade has a delicate hand engraved floral motif. The whole glass structure is mounted upon a gold tone base metal. For that extra feminine touch to the powder room or vanity, this wonderful crystal lamp is sure to delight!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Czechoslovakia
- 15.50" (without shade, base of lamp to top of light socket)
- 22.00" (with crystal shade, including harp)
- All table lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will not be adjusted.
CONDITION: Overall condition is excellent.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001234
SALE PRICE: $125.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.