FRENCH PORCELAIN MAUVE VINTAGE TABLE LAMP
With an appropriate shade, this classy retro vintage table lamp can be a nice accent in a minimalist decor environment.
This French porcelain vintage table lamp is vase shaped with a gold applied modernism design against a mauve ground color. It has a gold band dividing the top section from the bottom and is mounted on a metal square base.
COMMENT: For pizazz, this vintage retro Sixties table lamp with its modernism design and color can really give a sense of a Sixties decor.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: France
- 29" (without shade, from base of lamp to top of light socket)
- 35.50" (with shade, including harp)
Lamp Base Diameter:
- 6.25" by 6.25 (square)
- All Table Lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will NOT be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are NOT sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
CONDITION: There is slight discoloration to the metal base which can be re-gilded. It has been priced accordingly.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001311
SALE PRICE: $60.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.