Italian Candelabrum Style Vintage Cut Crystal Table Lamp
Italian Cut Crystal Candelabrum Style Table Lamp and Perforated Floral Shade. This regal cut crystal table lamp was manufactured in Italy approximately 1960-1970. The gracious shape is accentuated with its candelabrum style.
The beauty of this lamp is accentuated by the beautiful hand cut lead crystal and flamboyant candelabrum design.
The crystal stem is deep miter cut with a cross hatch design. The lamp is mounted upon a brass metal base. By the way the shade is custom made and has a perforated floral design. The quality of crystal is just wonderful.
COMMENT: Opulence is not a word that is misused when describing this lamp. If you are not a reserved person and want to create drama in your home decor, this lamp is definitely for you. Create your own little palace and feel like Royalty!
Country of Origin: Italy
- 28.50" (without shade, base of lamp to top of light socket)
- 39.25" (with shade, including harp)
- All table lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will NOT be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are NOT sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
Condition: Super great!
Item Number: PFTP001238
SALE PRICE: $250.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.