ITALIAN VINTAGE CANDELABRUM CRYSTAL AND METAL TABLE LAMPS [SOLD]
This elegant pair of vintage Italian table lamps are executed in the candelabrum style with pear shape crystal drops suspending from a gold gilded four arm candelabrum which is mounted upon a crystal and gilded metal stem.
These Classy Vintage Italian Lamps are exquisitely manufactured and are mounted upon Italian white marble bases. The gilded metal at the bottom is executed in the "Prince-of-Whales Feather" motif. This pair of lamps was manufactured approximately 1960-1970. Each lamp is accompanied by its original pleated shade.
COMMENT: For extravagant elegance at an affordable price, this pair of gilded metal and cut crystal lamps can tastefully add to a dining room, living room or bedroom decor. On the other hand they would add charisma at each end of a hall table with a gold gilded mirror above with a floral arrangement in between, on the table of course.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Italy
- 22" (without shade, from base of lamp to top of light socket)
- 38.50" (with shade, including harp)
Lamp Base Diameter:
- 6.50" by 6.50"
- All Table Lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will NOT be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are not sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
CONDITION: Excellent! The shades are original to this pair of lamps and are also in great condition.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001293
SALE PRICE: $300.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.