ITALIAN VINTAGE MANTEL LUSTER LAMPS WITH CUT CRYSTAL SPEARS [SOLD]
This Vintage Pair of Mantel Luster Lamps are more than likely of Italian origin although Germany did also produce such similar lustres.
Unfortunately the manufacturer's foil sticker is missing which would have attributed these lusters with certainty. Satin glass with enameled hand-painted flowers with exquisite hand-cut prism or spear drops. Each spear measures 5" long. Each mantel luster has eight prisms or spears. Two are damaged and can be replaced. Four Cherub boys hold the base of the glass luster. The base is grill work and is brass plated. The round brass plated base has some wear which can be cleaned up and re-plated or re-gilded.
COMMENT: Once fixed up one can have a very nice pair of Mantel Lusters at an affordable price if he or she is willing to invest a few extra bucks.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Italy
- 21" (without shade, from base of lamp to top of light socket)
Lamp Base Diameter:
- 8" (round)
- All Table Lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will NOT be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are not sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
CONDITION: The milk glass shades are in great condition. Two spears are damaged and can be replaced through any lighting depot. The round brass plated bases do have some rubbing and wear which can be cleaned and re-plated. Condition was taken into serious consideration while establishing a price. The cost of the crystal spears accommodate for the price alone. Therefore we are offering this set of mantel lusters in "as is" condition.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001297
SALE PRICE: $100.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.