MILK GLASS WITH BLUE ROSES VINTAGE BOUDOIR TABLE LAMPS [SOLD]
This vintage pair of little boudoir table lamps is ideal for a country cottage theme. Fresh, lively and happy describes this pair of pretty lamps to detail.
American milk glass with blue accents and a large blue rose design hand-painted. Each milk glass center is bulbous and has embossed or relief scrolling which descends into an octagonal (eight sided) brass plated base.
COMMENT: Just adorable for a little boy's room or a guest room!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
- 11.50" (without shade, from base of lamp to top of light socket)
- " (with shade, including harp)
Lamp Base Diameter:
- 5.50" by 5.50 (square)
- All Table Lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will NOT be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are not sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
CONDITION: The milk glass section of each lamp and hand-painting are in perfect condition except for the brass plated bottoms or pedestals. There is some wear on the metal plating which can be re-plated or enamel painted to match the lovely milk glass section of each lamp.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001304
SALE PRICE: $80.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.