MODERNISM VINTAGE TABLE LAMP WITH ART GLASS SHADE
This Vintage Table Lamp is A Taste Of Modernism. It's heavy metal base is a combination of thick brass plating and beige enameling that is executed with a very attractive contemporary design.
This Vintage Metal Table Lamp was executed between 1960-1980. The lamp is accompanied with a two tone art glass shade that is amber and carmel color. The leaded art glass shade, although probably not original to the lamp, lends an air of Arts & Crafts Movement flavor. The lead art glass shade has ten alternating amber and carmel color panels.
COMMENT: When lit up this lamp disperses a soft warm glow making the perfect ambiance light for a quiet section of one's home such as a bedroom or a hallway.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
- 23.50" (without shade, from base of lamp to top of light socket)
- 29.50" (with shade, including harp)
- All Table Lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will not be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are not sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
CONDITION: On one side of the beige base, which can be turned to the wall, there is a small surface scratch which can be touched up. Apologies for not including a photo of this defect at this time is extended. Therefore this lamp is being offered in "as is" condition.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001275
SALE PRICE: $150.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.