NAVAJO STYLE AMERICAN ART POTTERY VINTAGE TABLE LAMP
This Studio Art Pottery Vintage Table Lamp is signed American Lamp Circa 1978.
This Fabulous Studio Art Pottery Table Lamp is executed in a "Zig Zag" motif very much in the style of Navajo pottery. It is of American origin and is signed at the base to the effect. The colors are, beige, brown and tan brick. This pottery lamp is assembled in panels and has heavy weight. The pottery is hand spun, thrown and hand-crafted with this zig zag design to perfection. It is top quality pottery.
For nice Earthy tones such a lamp can easily bring the outdoors indoors. Indeed a great decorator lamp! This lamp holds true to the terminology of modern decor, namely Modernism.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
- 19" (without shade, from base of lamp to top of light socket)
- 32" (with shade, including harp)
Diameter: 16" (at center)
- All Table Lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will not be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are not sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
CONDITION: Excellent! The shade is good quality and is original to the lamp and is in pretty good shape.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001257
SALE PRICE: $325.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.