Pair of Italian Gold Gilded Metal & Cut Crystal Vintage Table Lamps [SOLD]
Pair of Italian Gold Gilded Metal & Cut Crystal Table Lamps with Italian Marble Bases. This regal pair of gold gilded metal and cut crystal table lamps was manufactured in Italy approximately 1960-1970.
The Beauty of this Pair of Crystal Table Lamps is accentuated by the beautiful design and flagrant use of gold gilding on the ornate stems. Opulence is not a word that is misused when describing these lamps.
What a beautiful pair of lamps to create atmosphere to a classy room decor! Create your own little palace and feel like Royalty!
The stems are lavishly gold gilded base metal with an acanthus design descending into a large cut crystal cube base which is mounted upon a white Italian marble base.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Italy
- 26" (without shade, base of lamp to top of light socket)
- All table lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will not be adjusted.
Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are not sold separately!
CONDITION: Super excellent!
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001236
SALE PRICE: $200.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.