PAIR OF VINTAGE GILDED AND ENAMEL SATIN GLASS TABLE LAMPS
This Vintage Pair of Gold Gilded and White Enamel Satin Glass Table Lamps is of West German origin and carry a foil sticker to the effect. The pair dates approximately 1960.
Each globe center of this vintage pair of German table lamps has a gold gilded floral design accented by white enamel scroll work and glass beading on top and bottom portions of the satin glass globe.
COMMENT: For a warm and soft touch, these vintage satin glass table lamps are ideal for a bedroom that has a light monochromatic theme in decor.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: West Germany
- 24" (without shade, from base of lamp to top of light socket)
- 32" (with shade, including harp)
- 7" by 7"
- All Table Lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will NOT be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are not sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001282
SALE PRICE: $175.00 PAIR
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.