STIFFEL TRIPOD CAST IRON VINTAGE TABLE LAMP [SOLD]
This Unique Tripod Vintage Brass Lamp has an applied bronze patina and was made by the well known American Stiffel Company.
Timeless designs and classic styles complemented by quality and excellence describes this Stiffel table lamp beyond the shadow of a doubt. With its renowned old world antique charm, this Stiffel table lamp is beautifully cast. Definitely today's treasure and tomorrow's heirloom!
COMMENT: Stiffel lamps were known to have been retailed through high-end department stores and Mappins Jewelry stores of Montreal during the 1960s and 1980s. In Canada, Stiffel was always associated with class and quality.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
- 26" (without shade, from base of lamp to top of light socket)
- 34" (with shade, including harp)
- All Table Lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will not be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are not sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001278
SALE PRICE: $250.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.