VINTAGE TABLE LAMP ART GLASS SHADE AND PRESSED GLASS CENTER [SOLD]
This Vintage Table Lamp was manufactured in 1960s and was executed in the Victorian flavor. The shade is art glass executed in two tone amber and caramel color oval panels.
This vintage table lamp has a pressed glass center, a metal stem with a metal and marble base. The base has the appearance of a converted oil lamp. The oval panels on the art glass shade, instead of being lead fitted, are brass fitted.
COMMENT: Ambiance lighting is ideal for bedrooms and hallways. This lamp with such a shade can easily fit this category.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
- 21.50" (without shade, from base of lamp to top of light socket)
- 30.50" (with shade, including harp)
- Diameter: 15.50"
- Height: 11.50"
- All Table Lamps are sold for the value of their bases and not for the value of their shades.
- If shades come with lamps, they are included as complimentary at no extra charge.
- With or without the shades, the lamps are the same price.
- Should a client wish not to take the complimentary shade, lamp prices will not be adjusted.
- Pairs of lamps are sold only as a pair and are not sold as singles!
Preferably clients are requested to visit our store location for inspection and pick-up of lamps and other lighting.
CONDITION: Overall condition of lamp base and shade is good.
ITEM NUMBER: PFTP001276
SALE PRICE: $100.00
Furniture and Lighting items can only be purchased at our store located at 1646 Queen St West Toronto, Ontario.